Pathfinder Pawns: Bestiary 1 Box Game Author: Visit Amazon's Jason Bulmahn Page | Language: English | ISBN:
1601254245 | Format: EPUB
Pathfinder Pawns: Bestiary 1 Box Game Description
- Series: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
- Game
- Publisher: Paizo Publishing, LLC.; Box Brdgm edition (August 18, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1601254245
- ISBN-13: 978-1601254245
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.1 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds
Well, I was one of them upset/frustrated with the long delay on getting this through Amazon, but once they finally sorted it out and I got my copy last week, I'm still really happy I purchased it.
Pro's
- Very thick and durable-feeling cardstock was used, and I appreciate the extra effort. My group isn't extremely careful with the mini's, so I'm relieved to report that the thick cardboard used here seems like it'll take some beating.
- Excellent print quality, if you like the art of the books, you will be happy to know the high quality printing carries over to these.
- Bases come in several sizes, and are easy to attach and detach from the cardboard mini's. I don't push mine all the way down, I gentle push is enough grip to keep the mini standing even for long battles. The various sizes help for giving scale to your players.
- The box it came in is sturdy and will provide a good holding container for all your mini's when not being used. It also has a good print job on it, if that matters to you.
- PRICE! I have printed my own paper mini's in the past on cheap cardstock, but no where near the quality used here, and the time spent on then cutting them out and gluing them to washers (what we use as bases, nice and cheap!) was exausting, and I had no where near the selection I now have. I had wanted to pick up actual metal or plastic mini's for the NPC's, but it would have cost me hundreds of dollars to get even a decent selection. For the amount of mini's I got in this kit, and for the awesome print job, and for making it easy for me to use, this is an absolute STEAL.
Con's
- No default organization option. As I mentioned before, the box is sturdy, but organization is up to you.
Pathfinder Pawns: Bestiary 1 Box Game Preview
Link
Please Wait...