The Beginner's Bible---The Beginner's Bible for Toddlers Author: Zondervan Mission City Press Inc. Kelly Pulley | Language: English | ISBN:
B0043M6IOI | Format: PDF
The Beginner's Bible---The Beginner's Bible for Toddlers Description
The Beginner's Bible, the bestselling Bible storybook of our time, now in a special edition just for toddlers. Toddlers will love this special edition of The Beginner's Bible created especially for tiny hands to carry with them wherever they go. The toddlers edition features a smaller size, a go-anywhere handle, and an easy Velcro closure.
Toddlers will come to know and love the key stories and characters of the Bible with this best-loved Bible storybook. Now updated with vibrant new art, text, and over 25 stories, The Beginner's Bible is the perfect starting point for children. Toddlers will enjoy the fun illustrations of Noah helping the elephant onto the ark, Jonah praying inside the fish, and more, as they discover The Beginner's Bible for Toddlers just like millions of children before!
- File Size: 4423 KB
- Print Length: 160 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Zonderkidz (December 21, 2010)
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishing
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0043M6IOI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #98,210 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #10
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Religions > Christianity > Bible > Stories - #39
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Children's Nonfiction > Religions
- #10
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Religions > Christianity > Bible > Stories - #39
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Children's Nonfiction > Religions
Before I begin I do want to clarify that the book we have is The Beginner's Bible for Toddlers. (It is the board book and not the paper paged book that has many more stories in it.)
As I read this book to my 4 month old son I really enjoyed the illustrations and the abbreviated stories from the Old and New Testaments. I got to the end of the book only to notice that the most important truth of the whole Bible was missing... This book skipped from the healing of the blind man to Jesus' ascension into heaven. I was amazed that the editors of this book would actually skip the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. I understand that Jesus' death can sound offensive and isn't pretty but even if they skipped the violent and gory parts of the crucifixion our children NEED to know the truth about Jesus. This is incredibly unacceptable because the most basic and fundamental story/truth of the whole entire Bible is that of Jesus dying for our sins and being raised on the 3rd day...
"For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, and that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with Scriptures..." 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
By Paul
We recently gave this Bible as a 1-year birthday gift for a friend's daughter. She loved that she could carry it with the handle (most 1-year olds are into carrying stuff as they walk around). Nice color pages and short stories make it something she can enjoy now and also grow into over the next two years.
By Mom to 3 girls
The Beginner's Bible---The Beginner's Bible for Toddlers Preview
Link
Please Wait...