This is Russia: Life in the KHL - Doctors, bazas and millions of air miles Author: Bernd Bruckler | Language: English | ISBN:
1494379287 | Format: EPUB
This is Russia: Life in the KHL - Doctors, bazas and millions of air miles Description
From the Back Cover
"In my three years in the KHL, I saw things I thought I'd never see, but I'm glad I did. Some things were wonderful, others were horrible, and some things were just explained to me as 'This is Russia'."- Bernd Brückler
About the Author
Bernd Brückler is an Austrian professional hockey player, the Philadelphia Flyers fifth-round pick in 2001, and a WCHA All-American in 2004.
Risto Pakarinen is a Finnish freelance hockey writer, and an author of two previous books on hockey. He's been published on NHL.com, ESPN.com, IIHF.com, and in The Hockey News, among other publications.
- Paperback: 246 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition edition (December 6, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1494379287
- ISBN-13: 978-1494379285
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
This is Russia: Life in the KHL - Doctors, bazas and millions of air miles Preview
Link
Please Wait...