Forty Studies that Changed Psychology Author: Amazon Prime | Language: English | ISBN:
0205918395 | Format: PDF
Forty Studies that Changed Psychology Description
Forty studies that help shape Psychology
Roger Hock’s Forty Studies provides a glimpse of the science of psychology, unraveling the complexities of human nature. This book provides a more in-depth look and analyses that cannot be found by reading a textbook or research alone. It has the original studies, research & analysis about the most famous studies in psychological history.
Learning Goals
Upon completing this book, readers will:
Gain background knowledge of the complexities in the psychology field.
Learn about detailed studies in an easy, understandable manner.
Understand scientific research, through closer examination of major topics.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 7 edition (August 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205918395
- ISBN-13: 978-0205918393
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
I use this book for a Research Methods class I teach at the college level. The students LOVE to learn more about the studies they read briefly about in PSY101. GREAT book!!!
By Jennifer
I had to buy this for my PSY class. It may look uninteresting but if you read the studies and cases, it's really interesting. I recommend it, it's a little expensive but oh well.
By Max
Forty Studies that Changed Psychology Preview
Link
Please Wait...