• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free epub

Search Free Epub Books Look Up Quick Results Now!

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Self Help » Free Epub The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari

Free Epub The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari

admin
Add Comment
Self Help
Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari

Author: | Language: English | ISBN: B000TD16BA | Format: PDF

The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari Description

The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is an inspiring parable about a lawyer, Julian Mantle, whose out-of-balance life provokes a spiritual crisis. As he journeys to an ancient culture, he gains powerful and practical wisdom. The story offers a step-by-step approach to a life of balance, courage, abundance, and joy.

Author Robin Sharma reads this international best-seller, allowing you to gain the wisdom and lessons from the original book while you commute. This abridged audiobook is one of Sharma Leadership International's all-time best-selling audio products.

  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Audible Audio Edition
  • Listening Length: 2 hours and 40 minutes
  • Program Type: Audiobook
  • Version: Abridged
  • Publisher: Sharma Leadership International, Inc.
  • Audible.com Release Date: July 5, 2007
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B000TD16BA
If a book is full of wisdom, but in the form of a cheesy story packed with lots of cliches ... then is it a good book or not?

This is the issue I wrestled with in reading the Ferrari-less Monk. Much of the time I was cringing ("world class litigator" etc) ... and yet every few pages I found a delicious thought, mostly quotes from other sources, that made me glad I had perservered.

So, although I can understand why other reviewers seems to hate it, or love it ... I think it falls somewhere in-between.

If you haven't bought it yet, there are plenty of other books that do a better job (Siddhartha, The Alchemist etc). However, if you've got a copy on your desk and are wondering whether or not to read it ... I'd suggest you only speed-read the crappy narrative and focus on the ideas and quotes instead!
By Coguk
The norwegian translation of this book states on the sleeve: The eternal wisdom presented in a completely new way.

Nothing could be further from the truth: Mr. Sharma seems to have made a porridge of the most easily digestible versions of eternal wisdom and the most glib and superficial versions of self-help books on the market, and put whatever rose to the surface in a "fable" strangely lacking in any form of drama or power to transform or inspire.

I admire those who can find upliftment in this flat copy of others` ideas, but rereading "Autobiography of a yogi" and reading Malcolm Gladwell`s "Blink" around the same time as I had the misfortune to encounter this book, the difference in quality is staggering.

Puzzled, I looked up Mr. Sharmas home page, and found the most blatant piece of commercialism and grandiose self-advertisement in the self-help field - no mean feat in a field of strong and heavy competition.

It`s obvious who bought the monk`s Ferrari.
By Skyburial

The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Free Epub The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen
  • Travel

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free epub - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google