Delivering Happiness Author: Tony Hsieh David C. Cohen Corey Michael Blake Rob Ten Pas Mike Dimotta Sunny Dimartino | Language: English | ISBN:
B008035H16 | Format: PDF
Delivering Happiness Description
In his first comic book, Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh shares the different lessons he has learned in business and life, from starting a worm farm to running a pizza business; through LinkExchange (acquired by Microsoft for $265 million), Zappos (acquired by Amazon for over $1 billion in stock), and more.
- File Size: 77014 KB
- Print Length: 80 pages
- Publisher: Round Table Comics (March 16, 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008035H16
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #43,946 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
I missed the mark on this one and was unimpressed with the entire "comic" book idea. Amazon's service was great as always and I can't complain at all about Amazon - strictly a product review. I wouldn't recommend the book to anyone. It's my own fault really for purchasing because the truth is, I didn't like the whole comic book layout/story. If that's what you like - you may enjoy it.
By Juanita Burgoon
I was surprised to find out it was a comic book format. I tried to get it to work on my kindle touch but it wouldn't work. So I updated and restarted it, and it still didn't work. Until I just decided to read it on mi iPad.. But it was a good read, definitely worth the short time spent
By Andrew
Delivering Happiness Preview
Link
Please Wait...