Life After Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon--Survival of Bodily Death Author: Raymond Moody | Language: English | ISBN:
0062517392 | Format: PDF
Life After Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon--Survival of Bodily Death Description
Review
"It is research like Dr. Moody presents in his book that will enlighten many and will confirm what we have been taught for two thousand years -- that there is life after death." -- Elisabeth Kubler Ross, M.D
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Publisher
"I had a floating sensation ... and I looked back and I could see myself on the bed below." "I went through this dark black vacuum at super speed." "From the moment the light spoke to me, I felt really good -- secure and loved." "I heard a voice telling me what I had to do -- go back -- and I felt no fear." "It opened up a whole new world for me -- I kept thinking, 'There's so much I've got to find out.'"
In this fascinating book, Dr. Moody reveals his groundbreaking study of more than one hundred people who experienced "clinical death" -- and were revived. Their amazing testimonies and surprising descriptions of "death" and "beyond" are so strikingly similar, so vivid and so overwhelmingly positive that they have changed the way we view life, death, and the spiritual hereafter.
Life After Death will intrigue and offer strong reassurance to anyone who has wondered "what comes next?"
"It is research like Dr. Moody presents in his book that will enlighten many and will confirm what we have been taught for two thousand years -- that there is life after death." -- Elisabeth Kubler Ross, M.D.
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
See all Editorial Reviews
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: HarperOne; 2 Reprint edition (March 6, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0062517392
- ISBN-13: 978-0062517395
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5.3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
It does not matter what race you are, but if you have experienced or know anyone who has experienced near death than this is a book that you should definately consider reading. It does not matter if you are a religous person because there are several people who give their experiences of near-death that are not religious. This wonderful book is about people's experiences with near death. Each and everyone of us will experience death in many different ways, in which Moody has shown throughout his book. He touches on the phenomenon of death, the experience of dying where people actually say they travel rapidly through a very dark long tunnel, paralles, questions, explanations, and people's impressions of the overall book.
The reason why I have chosen to read this particular book is because my grandmother experienced a near death situation. She was rushed to the hospital one night where she remained in the ER for several hours because of heart failure. The nurses and doctors told us to go in a hold her hand and say our last words with her because they thought that she wasn't going to make it. When I was in the ER I could tell that she was in severe pain. She kept saying, Please don't let me die..." As she was repeating herself over and over she had her hands raised in the air like she was reaching for something. Later after she recovered she told us that she saw two angels and a bright light, therefore Moody has won over my decision on whether or not people experience a "real death" experience.
In this book Moody tells his readers what it is like to die. Several people are affraid of facing death, but this book has made me over come my fears of dying. Moody presents real life experiences that people have submitted to him of their near-death experiences.
Life After Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon--Survival of Bodily Death Preview
Link
Please Wait...