Merriam-webster's Medical Dictionary Author: Merriam-Webster | Language: English | ISBN:
0877798532 | Format: EPUB
Merriam-webster's Medical Dictionary Description
New title! A concise guide to the essential language of medicine. More than 35,000 entries. Pronunciations provided for all entries. Covers brand names and generic equivalents of common drugs.
- Mass Market Paperback: 833 pages
- Publisher: Merriam Webster Mass Market (September 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0877798532
- ISBN-13: 978-0877798538
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.3 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Light, inexpensive, yet very complete dictionary. It's worth it for all it brings.
By G. T. Garcia
I recieved this great dictionary a couple of weeks ago. I am taking Health Care classes at my local Community College, and this dictionary has been very helpful. I have found this to be an invaluable tool.
By R. Zettervall
Merriam-webster's Medical Dictionary Preview
Link
Please Wait...