College Algebra Author: Robert F. Blitzer | Language: English | ISBN:
B00AQON1FG | Format: PDF
College Algebra Description
Bob Blitzer has inspired thousands of students with his engaging approach to mathematics, making this beloved series the #1 in the market. Blitzer draws on his unique background in mathematics and behavioral science to present the full scope of mathematics with vivid applications in real-life situations. Students stay engaged because Blitzer often uses pop-culture and up-to-date references to connect math to students’ lives, showing that their world is profoundly mathematical.
- File Size: 38092 KB
- Print Length: 896 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 2 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Pearson; 6 edition (April 1, 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AQON1FG
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
X-Ray for Textbooks:
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #554,927 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #33
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Science > Mathematics > Popular & Elementary > Pre-Calculus - #47
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Science > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Algebra > Elementary
- #33
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Science > Mathematics > Popular & Elementary > Pre-Calculus - #47
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Science > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Algebra > Elementary
I repeated the class but they were now using the 6th edition, I am not seeing much difference between the 5th edition and 6th edition.
By Kindle Customer - Roland Ma
I originally bout this book from my school book store, and then found this item to I returned the one I had and ordered this one. I got it two days later like expected in good condition.
By Rodette Robinson
College Algebra Preview
Link
Please Wait...