Visual Anatomy & Physiology, Books a la Carte Edition Author: FREE Shipping See details Super Fast Super Reliable Fulfilled by Amazon Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering | Language: English | ISBN:
032178765X | Format: PDF
Visual Anatomy & Physiology, Books a la Carte Edition Description
Books a la Carte are unbound, three-hole-punch versions of the textbook. This lower cost option is easy to transport. This Books a la Carte version of the text does NOT include any of the items packaged with the traditional textbook.
Visual Anatomy & Physiology combines a visual approach with a modular organization to deliver an easy-to-use and time-efficient book that uniquely meets the needs of today’s students–without sacrificing the coverage of A&P topics required for careers in nursing and other allied health professions.
- Loose Leaf: 1128 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 1 edition (May 21, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032178765X
- ISBN-13: 978-0321787651
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.8 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
While I see some people love this book, I can't stand it. I am really struggling with my class because I do NOT learn well this way. There usually aren't real life or clinical examples. It is just very intense and busy images with little description about "why"... no analogies or broader context. I have never felt so stupid as I do in this class. I have already bought 2 other books (at great expense) to supplement this required text because I don't "get it". I have a graduate degree and have always done very well in school. I really want to understand the material. I would NOT recommend this text to anyone whose learning is not very dominantly visually-oriented.
By Spurgirl
This is by far the best Anatomy and Physiology book out on the market!! Great for those students who need to to study Anatomy and Physiology for their science courses that are overwhelmed by all the text and information given on just one page.DO NOT look any further than this book!! It is definitely not your usual A&P! It contains detailed diagrams, detailed PHOTOS on EVERY PAGE, review questions every 2 pages, test your knowledge by summarizing key words at end of each chapter, and last but not least, no more unwanted information! This book definitely has it all, book is much better than my other A&P book and lab manual combined!! Very helpful for visual learners!
This book is helpful to professors as well, my professor sure loves it!
By MFabriquer
Visual Anatomy & Physiology, Books a la Carte Edition Preview
Link
Please Wait...