• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free epub

Search Free Epub Books Look Up Quick Results Now!

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Science » Free Epub Visual Anatomy & Physiology

Free Epub Visual Anatomy & Physiology

admin
Add Comment
Science
Saturday, July 21, 2012

Visual Anatomy & Physiology

Author: Amazon Prime | Language: English | ISBN: 032178667X | Format: PDF

Visual Anatomy & Physiology Description

Visual Anatomy & Physiology combines a visual approach with a modular organization to deliver an easy-to-use and time-efficient book that uniquely meets the needs of today’s students—without sacrificing the coverage of A&P topics required for careers in nursing and other allied health professions.

  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Hardcover: 1128 pages
  • Publisher: Pearson; 1 edition (May 25, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 032178667X
  • ISBN-13: 978-0321786678
  • Product Dimensions: 11 x 9.3 x 1.5 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
While I see some people love this book, I can't stand it. I am really struggling with my class because I do NOT learn well this way. There usually aren't real life or clinical examples. It is just very intense and busy images with little description about "why"... no analogies or broader context. I have never felt so stupid as I do in this class. I have already bought 2 other books (at great expense) to supplement this required text because I don't "get it". I have a graduate degree and have always done very well in school. I really want to understand the material. I would NOT recommend this text to anyone whose learning is not very dominantly visually-oriented.
By Spurgirl
This is by far the best Anatomy and Physiology book out on the market!! Great for those students who need to to study Anatomy and Physiology for their science courses that are overwhelmed by all the text and information given on just one page.DO NOT look any further than this book!! It is definitely not your usual A&P! It contains detailed diagrams, detailed PHOTOS on EVERY PAGE, review questions every 2 pages, test your knowledge by summarizing key words at end of each chapter, and last but not least, no more unwanted information! This book definitely has it all, book is much better than my other A&P book and lab manual combined!! Very helpful for visual learners!

This book is helpful to professors as well, my professor sure loves it!
By MFabriquer

Visual Anatomy & Physiology Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Free Epub Visual Anatomy & Physiology"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen
  • Travel

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free epub - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google