• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free epub

Search Free Epub Books Look Up Quick Results Now!

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Science » Free Epub Trigonometry

Free Epub Trigonometry

admin
Add Comment
Science
Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Trigonometry

Author: Amazon Prime | Language: English | ISBN: 0321671775 | Format: PDF

Trigonometry Description

Trigonometry, Tenth Edition, by Lial, Hornsby, Schneider, and Daniels, engages and supports students in the learning process by developing both the conceptual understanding and the analytical skills necessary for success in mathematics. With the Tenth Edition, the authors adapt to the new ways in which students are learning, as well as the ever-changing classroom environment.
  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Hardcover: 528 pages
  • Publisher: Pearson; 10 edition (February 4, 2012)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0321671775
  • ISBN-13: 978-0321671776
  • Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.5 x 0.9 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Before my trigonometry semester I bought the 9th edition at half priced book store for 15$ to study up on trig so I wouldn't have to worry about the class while I took trig concurrently with calculus. I purchased the ebook of the 10th edition to be able to do the exercises that were assigned to me in class.

What I like about the book is that the authors are very good at explaining trigonometry. If you have difficulty learning from your instructor, Lial is a good alternative. Looking back, some parts of it seem a bit fast pace for someone who isn't very comfortable with mathematics, that is, it can be a difficult book if you are not prepared or don't have the interest in the subject.

I personally liked the book, the reason I gave the 10th edition 3 stars is because there wasn't a sufficient change in the material from the 9th edition to the 10th. I expected many of the chapters to be reprints of the 9th edition with minor changes, I got exactly that(which is fine). What I didn't expect is a complete reprint of the exercises. I ended up wasting 94$ on the e book because there was nothing new about the exercises. The loss of the money is my fault, the lack of anything new in the 10th edition is the authors.

My critique isn't towards the quality of the book series, it is toward the lack of anything new in the 10th edition.
By Roland
This book has a lot of examples to follow, and shows you step by step how to do every problem.
By cdhofegartner

Trigonometry Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Free Epub Trigonometry"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen
  • Travel

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free epub - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google