• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free epub

Search Free Epub Books Look Up Quick Results Now!

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Science » Free Epub EZ Anatomy and Physiology, 3rd Edition

Free Epub EZ Anatomy and Physiology, 3rd Edition

admin
Add Comment
Science
Tuesday, April 24, 2012

EZ Anatomy and Physiology, 3rd Edition

Author: Barbara Krumhardt | Language: English | ISBN: B004NSVDVK | Format: PDF

EZ Anatomy and Physiology, 3rd Edition Description


Optimized for use on the Kindle, this eBook offers hundreds of hyperlinks that help the reader navigate through the book's content. the authors present an extensive review of the human body's structural framework and describe how it functions. Each of the 23 chapters covers a separate system of the body and includes review questions with answers. The book is filled with charts, diagrams, and instructive line illustrations
  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • File Size: 11677 KB
  • Print Length: 600 pages
  • Publisher: Barron's; 3 edition (September 1, 2010)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B004NSVDVK
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
    Not Enabled
  • Lending: Not Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #56,723 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    • #30
      in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Science > Biological Sciences > Anatomy
  • #30
    in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Science > Biological Sciences > Anatomy
I can't express how much of a help this book has been for me. I am taking Anatomy & Physiology which is required for the RN program. This book does not cover everything that is in my textbook, but it does cover the basics, and it is written in a way that I can comprehend it. This book follows the chapters in the same order of my textbook and what I usually do is read the chapter in this book first to understand the basics and then I do the practice tests at the end of the chapter. After I have a good understanding of the material, then I will proceed with my textbook and read the material in it with a better understanding. Also, it helps too if I read the material in this book the night before my class to get a good idea of what the professor will be talking about in his lecture.

My anatomy & physiology class is almost finished and with the help of this book my grades are the following: Quizes-96, 94, 100, 100 and Exams-93, 92, 88, 85. I must admit that science is one of my weaker subjects. In high school I barely passed with a "D". Now I am returning to college to get a degree after many years since high school. Most of my classmates are struggling in Anatomy & Physiology and are wondering how I am doing so well. I continue to remind them to buy this book. Without it, I'd probably be struggling too.
By Karen
This book was a life saver, I wish I had known about it when I started the class. This books really breaks down the material in an easy to read format. It also comes with a ton of multiple choice and alternate answer review questions. Before I purchased this book I was failing the class, I was able to go from a 56 to a 96 with the help of this book. I highly recommend it!!!!
By Nuturingsoul

EZ Anatomy and Physiology, 3rd Edition Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Free Epub EZ Anatomy and Physiology, 3rd Edition"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen
  • Travel

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free epub - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google